Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Happy Christmas

Rea

I want to wish everyone a very happy Christmas. I know it's a little early, there being a week to go, but there arent enough hours in the day at the moment (I was in Tesco at 3.30am a few days ago), so I am sending my Christmas wishes now. I hope you all have a splendid time, that the dinner is cooked to perfection, the gifts are well received and the batteries last until at least the new year. I wish for you everything you would wish for yourself and your family and pray the New Year brings you all the good things in life, and if it doesnt, at least I pray that you learn to cope.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Happy Christmas :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

A good idea to do it early, I think, Rea! Thank you for all your wishes & prayers for Christmas and the New Year.

I'd like to add that I pray that the Christmas season will bring much-needed refreshment to everyone. In the New Year I pray that we will all be able to focus on the people who really matter, i.e. the children, their parents and our colleagues, and that we will have a sound sense of perspective about 'everything else'.

God bless you all.

You beat me to it Rea! :D

I can feel the Forum slowing down as everyone turns their attention towards the 25th. I still have to get the newsletter out (Monday or Tuesday) and publish a couple more articles, but it's getting harder to focus - especially now the children have broken up (and we absolutely HAVE to go and see the first Narnia film next week) - but that will be it after that!

Last year there was exactly one post on Christmas Day. From JacquieL. Here it is! Wonder if what'll happen this year! :)

I'll be hovering around as usual until Christmas Eve - in the meantime, for all those who are about to disappear until after the day, I'd like to echo Rea's words above. You can't say it better than that!

Have a peaceful (and merry) Christmas everyone! :D

A VERY Merry Christmas to everyone on the forum. Hope you all have a lovely time whoever you spend it with, unfortunately due to circumstances beyond my control our family wont be all together this year for the 1st time ever (some of you know why), but I'm going to try and enjoy it anyway. It is my last Christmas as a single woman, next year I'll be a Mrs (although I'm going to still try and get out of the whole cooking Christmas dinner thing!)

Bless you, Nich x

And all my love, gratitude and best wishes to all of you - another year!! Hardly seems possible, so much has happened and although this year is finishing for me on a similar note to last year, I believe I'm learning to cope so thank you, Rea :o And I pray that all those others of you facing trying times can weather your various storms xx

Sue :D

:D I would like to wish each and every one of you the happiest of Christmases and send my very best wishes for 2006 :D

Whether you are sticking with your own traditions or facing a 'new' or different Christmas this year I hope it brings everything you wish for.

I am facing my first Christmas without all my four sons at home. My youngest son is having the time of his life in Australia having left the UK at the beginning of November, no doubt he will spend Christmas day on the beach and if I am honest I can't wait for July when he will be home!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS :D:D:D:D:D:D

Edited by Geraldine

I second Running Bunnies sentiments. I'm glad I found the Forum in 2005. I'd like to wish everyone a VERY Healthy Christmas, as so many of us come down with some cold or other during the time we let our bodies relax, and a very healthy 2006 to everyone and may we all be blessed with lots of patients for next year and lots of ideas.

Merry Christmas to all :D:D:D:D:D

Many new Forum friends

Each so helpful and kind

Refreshing ideas, Resounding support

Resourceful and reciprocal,

You have certainly filled my mind

Christmas cheer to all of you

Happy New Year too

Rest, and then have lots of fun

In everything you do.

Save the work ‘til early Jan

Tidy it all away

Move it to the back of your mind

And rejoice, it’s our holiday

Sending all of you my love, and thanks for being there.

Peggy

Guest MaryEMac

A very merry Christmas to one and all from me too.

My last playgroup event is tomorrow, when we are taking the children to the theatre for a Pre-School Spectacular. Parents are coming as well so it will finish the term off nicely.

Speak to you all in the new year.

Mary :D:D:D

Wishing everone a Very Happy Christmas, and a big thanks for being here, many a time after an awful day this site has saved me! Hope the New year brings good things to all of you wonderful people

love Terixxx

last day today,

A party and lots of hyping up of children for parents, entertainment, songs and dance before sending them home with the noisiest and most fun toys, and generally having a ball.

Merry Christmas and thank you for all the help over the last year,

Inge

Feeling much more Christmassy now that I have finished work and bought all my presents. Spending today wrapping (if I can manage to drag myself away from the computer :o ) and listening to Christmas songs.

Merry Christmas to all of you and here's hoping for a Happy New Year for us all. :D

Cheers!

Have a wonderful Christmas everyone. We are all early years practitioners on here and I find that we are so supportive of each other and caring. We have the best job in the world- nurturing the development of young children, and it is such a joy each day.

Best wishes to everyone.

Love Jacquie xxx