Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Inspection notice

skippy

It was meant to be in trial now, but I dont think anyone has reported on here getting notice yet (apart from childminders). The results of the trial should inform one way or the other whether it gores ahead in September.

I asked out inspector about it when we were inspected a few weeks ago. She said it will be decided soon but should go ahead to bring us in line with schools. We would get a call by 12 noon for an inspection the following day.

I had my Ofsted inspection last week and the inspector I had has been trialling the new system with some settings-I didn't get notice because she arrived the first day back after half term!! However she was only here for half a day as proposed in the new inspection

guidance. A colleague who works in a different setting went to a seminar led by 2 Ofsted inspectors last week and it sounds as if it will all happen in September.

Hope this helps.