Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Pauper Troll?

Can anyone enlighten me - what is 'Pauper troll'?! A child was talking about this but I have no idea what it is - wrote it 'as said' but not sure if I heard it correctly - now trying to decipher what I wrote! His speech is not clear.

"I watch pauper troll on the tablet".

Help would be appreciated!

And here's me thinking it was just a very poor troll living under the bridge.... :D

:P:D Yes ... and guess what? Our storytime begins with The Billy Goats Gruff next week!

:P:D Yes ... and guess what? Our storytime begins with The Billy Goats Gruff next week!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=3%20Billy%20Goats%20Fluff

Ours have loved this version, and a dear member of staff who has now left really used to read it so well to the children, I haven't summoned up the courage to do it myself - must get it out though.

There have been many, many times I've been grateful to the forum folk for useful information and insights. I never expected this thread to be one of them! I had a new little boy join my class yesterday. I make them personalised peg labels where they choose something they're interested in, we Google it and choose a picture they like. My new little one told me he liked 'Bolger troll' took a few goes then I suddenly realised he meant Paw Patrol - had never heard of it until this thread! So thank you for enabling me to my new one a favourite picture and the two of us something to talk about!

There have been many, many times I've been grateful to the forum folk for useful information and insights. I never expected this thread to be one of them! I had a new little boy join my class yesterday. I make them personalised peg labels where they choose something they're interested in, we Google it and choose a picture they like. My new little one told me he liked 'Bolger troll' took a few goes then I suddenly realised he meant Paw Patrol - had never heard of it until this thread! So thank you for enabling me to my new one a favourite picture and the two of us something to talk about!

How sweet Froglet, I always say you never know where a piece of info might come in handy! I have a very eclectic mix of knowledge which baffles my family! Some may say. "Useless" knowledge !!