Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

I'm ranting but nothing to do with EY

Rea

I do the paperwork for hubbys business.

I write and send invoices and pay cheques in.

One woman keeps saying she's paid for jobs I know she hasnt.

I send her the bills, she says 'thats fine, I'll send a cheque' then weeks later says she's already paid for this one or that one and I'm getting so angry I feel like pounding on the damn conniving, wretch. She's 'doing my head in'.

I dont often get angry but honest to goodness if she was to cross my path today I'd beat her with her own arms!!

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :ph34r:

I cant keep it up, I just laughed at the whole ridiculous thing! xD

You have my sympathy. I go by the saying 'a good customer is a paying customer' and would be inclined to say 'goodbye' and get rid.

I would also arrange a visit from debt collectors to get what's due and take the stress from you; having said that I have often suggested to slow paying customers that going down the route of debt recovery could result in an effect on personal credit rating and that sometimes does the trick!!

I know how it feels to have to keep your hands in your pockets when you feel like battering someone that makes every excuse in the book, good luck

How frustrating. Is hubby still doing jobs for her then? Perhaps you need to chase like preschool fees and say she has had x number of reminders, 10% is now being added and if not paid in full by the end of the week you will be seeking professional aid in recovering the debt

Lots of glitter involved. And hand it to her covered in glitter.

In fact, send her a glitter bomb in the post. You'll feel so much better at the thought of her picking glitter out of her hair for weeks haha.