Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

appraisals

Lynne28

Hi Everyone, could someone please help us, we are a new setting and would like to start apprasils, could any one share theirs or if you could suggest any good books to help support us would be brilliant. We are a preschool and open 3 hours per day, we would appreciate any guidance.

Many thanks

Hi Diesel10

that would be brilliant, if you could, I have searched on here but cant find anything. Really need to get these sorted because obviously being a new setting we will be OFSTED very shortly, just need ideas, in the new year I am going to find courses to help us but there are none this side of Christmas and that's why I asked about any good books to buy on apprasils.

Thankyou for your kind support

Lynne

Hi Finleysmaid,

Yes that's why I am looking for apprasils because we have supervisions at the moment and just want to start research for apprasils for the new year. Very long story but in short we have taken over an existing setting with the original staff. we have all worked in the setting for about 20 years but we didn't have apprasils so we all know our strengths and weaknesses but just need to start thinking about these.

Thankyou so much for your guidance

Lynne

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)