Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ofsted Registration

Does anyone know if one setting is closing and another is opening in the same space, can the Ofsted registration be transferred or do we need a new registration? Abby

Hi All,

First post so be gentle with me!

With regards to this topic, Our committee run pre-school of 30 years is also having to re-register, as the church we were in has been sold. We too were hoping we could just keep our reg no etc and swop it all over to the new premise we have managed to find, but no the power that be OFSTED have decided otherwise. So the fun has begun with filling in paperwork for the voluntary committee of busy parents, Chair person and staff. My query is- am i right in thinking that we will have to start again with our SEF, because of all the change?

Thanks

Manor ~ I would copy and paste it to the new SEF form and just add some things, if any, about the impact of the move.

I will cancel the registration of one of our settings, which currently is closed, because I don't want to pay the fee for the year. I dread the re-registration if we can reopen in a years time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)