Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Job applicant

I have a position vacant for a Pre-school Assistant, ideally I would like a level 3 applicant, today a childminder approached me and asked about the job. She didn't know what level her qualification was, but she is fully conversant with EYFS 3etc., and we know her as she picks up one of our little chaps each week,

Anyone know what level she is likely to be equal to? Obviously this is very early days I will be doing some proper research!!!

Panders - my lovely little black and white friend - does she have a DHBC - or somesuch - (that might not be quite right :ph34r: :blink: ) anyway if she has it will have a 'level number' associated with it - one of my staff team has one of those at Level 3.......

Panders - my lovely little black and white friend - does she have a DHBC - or somesuch - (that might not be quite right :ph34r: :blink: ) anyway if she has it will have a 'level number' associated with it - one of my staff team has one of those at Level 3.......

I sent her home to talk to Ofsted to see if they could shed some light. She didn't mention what she had, just said I've got my child minder stuff!.

I like her very much, she has a lovely smiley, happy way and is always interested in what her mindee has to say when she picks him up, which is in sharp contrast to some parents!

Edited by Panders
  • Like 1