Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

NDNA

Guest sn0wdr0p

I joined on Monday. I liked the look of the training packages and the quality assurance units in particular. Quite expensive but hopefully worth it. I am a member of the PLA but not going to renew with them next time.

Guest sn0wdr0p

I have just bought the babies package (£95 for members) as we only recently started to care for babies. I do one training session for staff each month so thought I could use this as a basis for the next one and then maybe buy one each other month. Not looked at it yet so will report back next week.

We are with ndna and pla! I find the ndna is worth the fee just for the policies and all the fact sheets etc available online. The training is good too as you get discounted rates and the development zone ones we have done have been really good! I similarly like the pla for their free courses that all staff can do online but find ndna more 'on the ball' with sending updates on policy changes etc!x

• Like 1