Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Websites!

Guest Spiral

We designed our own using weebly.

Really straight forward and very simple

Www.jesmondpreschool.weebly.com if you want to see for yourself x

Thanks for the link I am currently trying to pluck up the courage to start a website using weebly.

Have to say the house of objects visit looks amazing fun!!

Guest Spiral

I've used weebly and we do have a site through them, however I simply don't have the time to update and marketing is really big for us this year..in fact I need it done so fast I'm panicking!

If anyone does know of a site builder in kent/sussex I'd be thrilled.

Spiral :-)

I've used weebly and we do have a site through them, however I simply don't have the time to update and marketing is really big for us this year..in fact I need it done so fast I'm panicking!

If anyone does know of a site builder in kent/sussex I'd be thrilled.

Spiral :-)

i can send you info on a chap in milton keynes...he has a rather clever app he's selling at the moment too. Haven't used him yet but my friends do for their business

My sister used to do this but not any more....She had one meet and then as most of her customers were not local as it was all done via email etc... think most do it this way...

need to consider if by the time you have done sending all the info needed you could have updated a simple one yourself..

have you asked families if there is a parent who is able to do this... sometimes they do have enough knowledge to update or do one with a template..

What a beautiful setting you have :1b

I agree it looks lovely.

thank you! we are very lucky to be surrounded by very old oak trees - sadly most of the nice green grass didnt survive the winter rains (and the mud and children trampling over it!) and resembles a dried out river bed right now, hopefully some will grow back and we can get the rest reseeded over summer

Edited by cvdbout