Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

setting up a preschool website

twinthinguk

I have been given the task of researching and setting up a simple website for our setting.....I have looked at go daddy .com and seen that they have simple to use templates for setting up a page....can anyone share any other info on good value sites for someone like me who has no IT skills lol

all we need is a domain and a simple way of adding photos and staff bio ect.....after reading that quite a few settings use a blog element to share info for parents on daily activity, I thought that sounded interesting too, I have a personal blog so I know what that is about.

many thanks .

I tried weebly just for fun a while back and found it quite impressive. My daughter put this basic site together in an evening with no prior experience of web design. It's basic option is free so you can try it out without committing yourself. I know Cait uses it for her pre-school website, so hopefully she'll find this post and give you her tuppenceworth. :1b

• Like 1

I tried weebly just for fun a while back and found it quite impressive. My daughter put this basic site together in an evening with no prior experience of web design. It's basic option is free so you can try it out without committing yourself. I know Cait uses it for her pre-school website, so hopefully she'll find this post and give you her tuppenceworth. :1b

thanks will go give it a looky see xx

• Like 1

I am insanely proud of myself! lol its wrong to be so excited about it but I have managed to set up a web site! i love the blog and can't wait to upload some suitable photos! what can I say, this forum is just the best ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

Guest sn0wdr0p

It's over a year since I started trying to create a website with one to one, a month since I tried to get to grips with WIX and got nowhere. I read this thread this afternoon and I now have a website!!! so chuffed. Thank you so much. Can't wait to let my staff know.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)