Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Colours and Patterns - any ideas?

we've done a bit of work with 'mouse paint' this term nice simple book that we did some bits on. We also do the colour game often when we send the children to get their coats...so "if you are wearing something red go and get your coat" etc you can also do a field game like this where you line everyone up and say "take one step forward if you are wearing something red," take it in turns with the instructions until someone gets to the caller first to be the winner!

Pattern cutting we do quite often so straight line wavy line and zig zag line...great for cutting skills.

..i am assuming here that you are not talking about repeat patterns? (eg red green blue red green blue etc)

We have just done patterns last term , my mum and dad make me laugh as focus, children asked to bring in items of clothes with patterns - hung on our washing line , fireworks , patterns in music , marble painting , laying to string in patterns to plant bulbs , snowflakes creating and painting etc

We did this recently - concentrated on Elmer, my mum and dad make me laugh and Aliens love underpants. Lots of ideas relating to these books on the web x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)