Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Inappropriate hobbies

Obviously - the ferrets have most of the talent that's easy to work out so they can be given fish paste as their reward, and we can splitting rest up between us, Rea will be eternally grateful

my daughter has just read this sentence over my shoulder and is now really concerned about our state of mind!!

• Like 2

oh blimey....it was a LONG day yesterday! i had to take my daughter to a traumatic dentist appointment, do a presentation to a group to try and beg for money and then i had my Elklan training.....these are the sort of posts you get when you come from a family of dyslexics! ;)

I needed to re-read this too. A long day today. My children were 'somewhat trying'! Then I had choir with the big children (also somewhat testing) and I managed to end the day by asking the headteacher if boys had labels at the back of the pants. It was a legitimate question - changing for PE again today and several managed to take their pants off and I was trying to explain how to put them back on and suddenly thought that saying 'label at the back' might not be helpful if they were generally at the side. My head has 2 boys so it was logical to ask I just didn't engage brain about who I was talking to before I opened my mouth!