Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Visitor badges

Ladyv

I have just been reviewing some of my policies, whilst looking at our safeguarding policy we felt it would be a good idea to introduce visitors badges. These will be handed over to all visitors on entry to the setting when someone signs in.

This is where I would like some help, on the reverse we wanted someone safeguarding points.

*strictly no use of mobile phones/cameras whilst in the setting.

*confidentiality at all times.

What would be your top five important safeguarding points you would like to make visitors aware of.

Many thanks in advancement but when you need to do something your mind will always go blank

Stay in full sight of a member of staff whenever possible (obviously they might go to the toilet)

If a fire alarm is sounded, please go quickly to the nearest exit

Please ensure that you sign out and return this badge when you leave

Taking this further does anyone use a 'visitors feedback' form, often get positive comments but having it written as evidence would be good.

Visitor badge - could say where they have to store belongings......could end up being a big badge lol

Edited by mouse63

Taking this further does anyone use a 'visitors feedback' form, often get positive comments but having it written as evidence would be good.

Visitor badge - could say where they have to store belongings......could end up being a big badge lol

how about a good old fashioned visitors book...encourage them to add a comment on the way out?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)