Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Twitter, can you sell it to me?!

thumperrabbit

Oh no.....'we've' got you now! xDxDxD

Come on Helen - what are you waiting for? ;)

Till I've actually finished my planning! ;) :blink: I have the joys of a YR/1 mix again next year so am currently indulging in my annual strop of 'how on earth am I meant to do this' plus despair as I lose more uninterrupted time to the requirements of having to do 2 PE lessons a week. The air is rapidly turning blue although the plasterers have just arrived so I may need to tone down the ranting! :ph34r:

After that... I genuinely have no idea how to even start wittering (in a technical sense - I do it in really real life all the time ;) )

Till I've actually finished my planning! ;) :blink: I have the joys of a YR/1 mix again next year so am currently indulging in my annual strop of 'how on earth am I meant to do this' plus despair as I lose more uninterrupted time to the requirements of having to do 2 PE lessons a week. The air is rapidly turning blue although the plasterers have just arrived so I may need to tone down the ranting! :ph34r:

After that... I genuinely have no idea how to even start wittering (in a technical sense - I do it in really real life all the time ;) )

Good answer - planning - poor you :( oh and plasterers - ditto xD

As to becoming a fully paid up 'twit' - tis easy - if I found my way in you certainly can xD

Anyways as fm said 'I must actually DO something now'! xDxDxD

The air is rapidly turning blue although the plasterers have just arrived so I may need to tone down the ranting! :ph34r:

Twitter is a brilliant place to rant, I have to say!

Cooeeeeeeee......Helen we have been talking about you - you will never know what we have been saying until you join us ;)xDxD

• Like 1

Cooeeeeeeee......Helen we have been talking about you - you will never know what we have been saying until you join us ;)xDxD

Now that's just mean! :P If you knew just how eternally paranoid I am you would never have done that - I practically have an IEP for dealing with paranoia! ;) :blink: I am staying strong! Besides, I just remembered two more medium term plans I need to write - flippin year ones! <_< :o

• Like 1

Now that's just mean! :P If you knew just how eternally paranoid I am you would never have done that - I practically have an IEP for dealing with paranoia! ;) :blink: I am staying strong! Besides, I just remembered two more medium term plans I need to write - flippin year ones! <_< :o

We have cake! B)

• Like 1

xDxDxD I know - that was mean - sorry - mind, you should know that we would never say anything unfavourable..........I have to put you out of your 'misery' - we were only saying that we hoped you would be the next to join us! :1b

• Like 1

We have cake! B)

I'm on a diet! ;)

xDxDxD I know - that was mean - sorry - mind, you should know that we would never say anything unfavourable..........I have to put you out of your 'misery' - we were only saying that we hoped you would be the next to join us! :1b

A likely story! ;) You see I really don't know that! I have to say now I'm not ever going to knit you a lovely pink and purply sparkly balaclava with pom poms again! :P (Is it really a year since the last one?! :blink:

I'm on a diet! ;)

A likely story! ;) You see I really don't know that! I have to say now I'm not ever going to knit you a lovely pink and purply sparkly balaclava with pom poms again! :P (Is it really a year since the last one?! :blink:

Oh no - what have I done :o:(

Yes almost a year - unbelievable :blink: :1b

Well in that case, here come the big guns!

If you join twitter you can get a look at Rea's very glam new hairdo! :wub:

Don't tell me she's going to need a balaclava too? ;):o:ph34r:

Don't you have to limit words you can use when wittering? I'll never manage that!

Edited by HelenD26

Don't tell me she's going to need a balaclava too? ;):o:ph34r:

Don't you have to limit words you can use when wittering? I'll never manage that!

I dont need one thank you. I'm feeling very 1950s, sassy and naughty. :ph34r:

You do have to limit your words, 142 characters. Difficult at first but cuts out a load of waffle, and I can waffle!