Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ofsted have been

Guest lillybeth

Guest lillybeth

I have spoken over the last few months about being made redundant and have had tremendous support. We can now officially tell people about our Ofsted result..... we got OUTSTANDING the report was published last Friday we are so so pleased. The nursery team that I work with are fantastic and on Friday we all leave it is so sad but we leave with our heads held high and our integrity intact. Myself and Deputy and one other member of staff are moving to a setting who are changing from child minding to child care on domestic premises, it will be a challenge but one we are ready to take, because the last year has been horrendous. xxx

Well done to you all.

Sometimes as one door closes another one opens. . . . . . I am wishing you all a fabulous time in your new roles x x x x x