Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ms Truss and her poodle Graham Stuart speak

Rea

have to say my husband has just read an article on childcare and told me i needed to put my prices up...it read.......

Increases across the country put this everyday necessity into the luxury bracket. A place at Britain’s costliest nursery this year (£42,000) costs 25 per cent more than a place at a top public school such as Charterhouse (£30,574 a year). - See more at: http://www.daycaretrust.org.uk/pages/childcare-costs-surveys.html#sthash.Wx8B4QGH.dpuf

So who out there charges 42k then!!!!!!! :blink: xD

I still think that anyone that feel they are qualified in the government to make judgements about what we do need to come and do 'work experience' with us first who's up for Liz to come to their setting? raise your hands (but make sure you do it in an orderly fashion :P )

• Like 1

Now that would be interesting - if every setting on here invited her to visit in a deluge of invitations what would they do I wonder?? How would they explain they were not interested in visiting your settings?

A social experiment could be shaped.....

Cx

• Like 3

Guest sn0wdr0p

Remember that Graham Stuart has agreed to come on the forum and address our concerns so sharpen your pencils folks. I will ask again if he will invite Elizabeth Truss.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)