Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

I'm off to Australia!

sunnyday

I am so wanting to go - this week is just getting better and better - today one small child with a broken arm decided to projectile vomit and just for added measure evacuate any other bodily contents at the other end - have you ever tried to remove sick laden clothes over a plaster cast :huh: :huh: :huh:

I am now off to wash all my clothes and myself as there is still a lingering whiff of something alongside the disinfectant and sanitiser about me (not sure how we would have coped with ratios of 1 to 13 - it took two staff to sluice down the room and another to deal with the child !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no! :o - eew - nasty.....

Have a lovely bath/shower and then time for a treat I think........glass of wine......chocs.......both I think! :1b

• Like 2

I am now off to wash all my clothes and myself as there is still a lingering whiff of something alongside the disinfectant and sanitiser about me (not sure how we would have coped with ratios of 1 to 13 - it took two staff to sluice down the room and another to deal with the child !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps you could send a nice written account containing all the gory details to Liz Truss ;)

• Like 3

Perhaps you could send a nice written account containing all the gory details to Liz Truss ;)

The experience will certainly help colour my consultation response and it's nice to know I shall have company when I am imbibing - it must be nearly 6pm - the funniest thing is that it is our "Bring your grown up to school week" this week - I think it did a few of our parents good to see what it is really like working with groups children and how it's not a case of sitting around supping tea xD

• Like 1