Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Charges for 2 year old care!

Scarlettangel

Hi folks!

Just a query, can you share with me if you will please what you charge for 2 year old care?

I am hoping to provide 2 year old places from September and our county will offer £5 per hour for the funded hours.

Do you all get a similar rate and what then do you charge your non funded children?

Thanks for your thoughts!

we have couple of children on early funding and its £5 per hour but they do have to fit the criteria first and then funding is granted for terms until they are 3 and we don't have to do the funding form each term e just confirm they are still on register and accessing hours. Our setting used to only allow those under 3 to stay til 11.15 but i changed that and depending on child - we currently take at 2.5 years but again dependant on child we may take earlier . charges are 10.50 and we kept this to attract more younger ones but probab;y need to review it now as they stay for full session and we need to take into account, needs ratios etc

We are daycare so take from babies upwards. From this term we receive £5.15 per hour for funded two year olds. Our normal charge for under 3's is £4.50 per hour. The extra we receive for our funded two year olds is to pay for the extra work that they usually create such as working with CAF and IEPs, attending TAC meetings, working with Family Support, Speech and Language etc etc. Until this term we were paid our normal rate for funded two year olds.

we try and keep funding rate near enough unfunded rate. Previously we were offering 2 and a half hours for the under 3's but it's proving to be a bit of a pain so from September everyone will be offered 3 hour sessions (don't know the rate yet....still waiting!)

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)