Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Colouring books

Rea

I'm puzzled by Robin...Batman? (but guessing not!)

Reliant Robin??

closer? isn't he disguised as the prime minister/chancellor nowadays but now targets the 'just managing'

Gingerbread - your link reminded me that when we were young, my aunt used to paint figures [brittains?] soldiers, farm animals etc as a homeworking job. - My brother and I used to love visiting her so we could spend the day painting them for her. Lots of dodgy cow spots and uniform mistake a recon.

With hinsight we proberly cost her more in rejected work than actually earning her any money!!!

I know - I was gobsmacked! Was one of those moments when I was seriously tempted to ignore all 'children's interests' and just go with mine - they are somethings children just need to know! xD;)

I feel it is your duty to teach your children about Robin - must be part of their heritage surely! :1b

Oh and please refrain from referring to 'stories' :o the 'legend' of Robin Hood please! :rolleyes:

Is that fudge ready yet? :D

I feel it is your duty to teach your children about Robin - must be part of their heritage surely! :1b

Oh and please refrain from referring to 'stories' :o the 'legend' of Robin Hood please! :rolleyes:

Is that fudge ready yet? :D

I was meaning the ladybird books I had with them in - not the actual real legend!

Am currently curled up on floor in front of fire - don't even have energy to make fudge - would it be too disgusting to just go and eat the condensed milk?! ;) It's been a long day!

Given today - they may be directly related to Robin if he was completely incapable of tidying up properly, ignored everthing you said and couldn't be persuaded to reach any kind of compromise over anything! :ph34r: :blink:

Edited by HelenD26

I was meaning the ladybird books I had with them in - not the actual real legend!

Am currently curled up on floor in front of fire - don't even have energy to make fudge - would it be too disgusting to just go and eat the condensed milk?! ;) It's been a long day!

Given today - they may be directly related to Robin if he was completely incapable of tidying up properly, ignored everthing you said and couldn't be persuaded to reach any kind of compromise over anything! :ph34r: :blink:

Right I'm glad we've cleared that up! :D

Go for it with the condensed milk - why not! :D

S'cuse me, my hero would never, ever have behaved in such a way - perish the thought :oxD :lol: xD