Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Chicken pox peace & quiet

Guest sn0wdr0p

Guest sn0wdr0p

Today I ended up with only one child in my nursery after sending 4 home today including a staff member with chicken pox. The first one didn't even get through the door, the next one started to have them popping out during the morning so off he went. At 2.00pm I had to send a staff member home and at 3.00pm we were laughing about how easy it was with only two children as I headed to the toilet with one of them. Once there I spotted (sorry for the pun) a spot on his thigh and then checked him over to find many more.

Yesterday we sent 3 home and the day before 2. On top of that there are all the children who are already off with it. I have never never known it for some many children to be affected at the same time. Incredible.

Still never managed to get much paperwork done though. I wonder what tomorrow will bring.

yes i thought so too but i've been on the HPU site and can't find any reference to it...it used to be 2 cases and then ring them...!

That's the one I was thinking about :D They used to use the info to identify cluster outbreak etc. Well I suppose with all the cuts - that desks empty now!!! :o

xx

• Like 2