Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Updating our book shelf

I've just bought "The EYFS - A Practical Guide for Students and Professionals" by Vicky Hutchin, and "Understanding the revised Early years Foundation Stage" by Helen Moylett and Nancy Stewart, both on good recommendation.

I just wish staff would read the books I purchase :( ..........

I feel so bad about wasting the settings money I now buy them myself :mellow:

xx

I know exactly what you mean :( I also have the 'problem' of passing a book on never to see it again :o

I had thought of discussing books at staff meetings - but to be honest there is always so much more to look at......

I think I have to realise that their 'interest' will never be the same as mine :(

I know exactly what you mean :( I also have the 'problem' of passing a book on never to see it again :o

I had thought of discussing books at staff meetings - but to be honest there is always so much more to look at......

I think I have to realise that their 'interest' will never be the same as mine :(

Ohww... don't get me started on the 'non returned'........... :angry: :angry:

And for the 'interest' side of it, what really annoys me is when I ask for feedback on paperwork/ideas etc - and all I every get 'don't like it' type comments so I suggest maybe to come up with some of their own suggestions on what we do to improve it ........... but that always falls on deaf ears. :(

Ohww... don't get me started on the 'non returned'........... :angry: :angry:

And for the 'interest' side of it, what really annoys me is when I ask for feedback on paperwork/ideas etc - and all I every get 'don't like it' type comments so I suggest maybe to come up with some of their own suggestions on what we do to improve it ........... but that always falls on deaf ears. :(

Ah yes 'deaf ears' :(

And for the 'interest' side of it, what really annoys me is when I ask for feedback on paperwork/ideas etc - and all I every get 'don't like it' type comments so I suggest maybe to come up with some of their own suggestions on what we do to improve it ........... but that always falls on deaf ears....

hehehe! Practitioners you've got to love us! ...

Edited by Alabaloo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)