Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Dragon help needed!

Guest sn0wdr0p

Puff the magic dragon - the book and the song. Dragon eggs made out of paper mache round a balloon. I'm sure I have a book about a little dragon that could not breathe fire - I will raid my sons bedroom and find out what it is called.

Room on the broom's dragon. Chinese New Year dragons .......

Ooh and if you can find it -Ivor the Engine and the story of Idris the dragon, welsh dragons generally, too

Edited by Cait

http://www.amazon.co...thing a,aps,177

There's No Such thing as a Dragon (great book about a mum refusing to believe in a dragon the boy has "found" in his bedroom one morning, until it is larger than the house itself, and the one below, There's a dragon in my cupboard - about a boy finding a dragon in his toy cupboard which has fallen out of one of his story books, again family don't believe him etc.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=there's+a+dragon+in+my+cupboard&rh=n%3A266239%2Ck%3Athere's+a+dragon+in+my+cupboard

We are coming to the end of the Chinese New Year of the Dragon, but I invariably offer to make dragon puppets with the children which are really cute and quite simple to do.

Edited by Panders

check out ABCdoes.com dinosaur eggs, could certainly be adapted to be dragon eggs. I'd be designing and building dragon traps and practising saving damsels in distress from them, some great drama and physical games to be obtained from this interest. Have fun!

Chinese new year in a few weeks, we had a visit from pets at home with a bearded dragon lizard last year. There's a Julia Donaldson story about a dragon, think its called 'zog'

Debx

My children have loved George's Dragon by Claire Freedman - about a pet lizard that is really a dragon, how he is a problem and George's parents want to get rid of him and then they discover his own unique talents and decide he can stay after all. We did lots of describing work, pictures and making up ideas for our own dragons with it.

There's one of the Usborne books 'That's not my dragon...' What about making your own version of it and then doing some related work on textures etc.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)