Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

It Strictly has to be Louis Smith tonight

Panders

Kimberley and Denise were without doubt good dancers, but I think it is so much more difficult for the boys to lead and show this side of themselves I am pleased for him and Flavia that he won. As was much often said this evening, one of the better series of Strictly. There are only a few dances/dancers I will re-watch on youtube, Scott Maslen from a couple of years ago could have been a real contender for the glitter ball, Natalie who was his professional is such a treat to watch. I would certainly watch little Dani's dances again with Vincent and some of Louis's.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

It's not the partner, it's Artem that does it for me ! :)

He is yummy but I am having a bit of a thing about Aliash (wrong spelling) the new guy dancing with Abby Clancy.....he is gawwwgus!!!!!

As for celebrities I like Deborah alot, the joy she brings and really like Sophie. Mr Stonehenge, Ben Cohn is trying really herd too which I like

its a total hunk fest lol even a couple of lovely male celebs ( not sure what they do, actors and rugby players)

love the entertainment factor of the hairy biker! just got to laugh at him x the female celebs are all very good this year...poor old Vanessa, i dont like the woman but even I shed a tear at the video they showedthe week before last before they did their dance! i think they should have let the other one in the dance off go...( is he a clothes designer?) perhaps they are waiting to see him do the pasa with the cape and everything!

what I wouldnt give to be able to glide round the dance floor with artem or aliash! sigh.......

• Like 1

I heard that he and his partner split up last week, perhaps they just wanted to make him feel good about himself a bit, rather than be ditched in public too! I did think his second go at the dance was better, and Vanessa's wasn't. It's going to be tough choosing between some of the others, I don't remember them being this good in week three before!

• Like 1