Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

earworm..aarrhhhh

Inge

earworm

A song or tune that continues playing inside one's head, often to the intense annoyance of the particular head concerned. The song/tune will typically be of the hooky variety, making it easy to absorb and remember on just one or two hearings. Unfortunately for sufferers, it is often the most trite and irritating parasites (i.e. melodies) which attach to the host ear...

and in the hope of losing mine.. here it is!! do hit the play button for full effect... (heard it in the garden centre but in a jollier faster version)

warning it is driving me nuts.. even hearing it in my dreams..

Edited by Inge
  • Like 1

Well in that case there is not a case in hell I am clicking on the link xD :lol: xD :lol: xD :lol:

but Sue it is such a lovely jolly song.. you will love it..

Oh Inge :blink: now it's in my head too!!

So in return I'm going to show you this to go with it

Enjoy!!

Nona

. they do say a new song should get rid of the old one...but now i have 2 songs buzzing around... thanks..

Edited by Inge

I'm not clicking on it either! I still have this one running around at random times...I know a song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends.... :blink:

as an aside.. it could actually be easy to teach the children and is a Christmas song... you can read the words without listening to the tune,,,,

go on you know you want to hear this wonderfully jolly song... (that said it is now erased for me!)

Guest sn0wdr0p

I often get songs stuck in my head and usually only know the first line or two which is very very annoying. At the moment it's Silver Bells from my sons school carol concert at the church last night.

( So sweet when one of the reception class fell asleep on the church floor)

earworm

A song or tune that continues playing inside one's head, often to the intense annoyance of the particular head concerned. The song/tune will typically be of the hooky variety, making it easy to absorb and remember on just one or two hearings. Unfortunately for sufferers, it is often the most trite and irritating parasites (i.e. melodies) which attach to the host ear...

and in the hope of losing mine.. here it is!! do hit the play button for full effect... (heard it in the garden centre but in a jollier faster version)

warning it is driving me nuts.. even hearing it in my dreams..

oh i knew i SHOULD NOT have clicked the link

Couldn't resist watched both!!!! but the one pound fish has definetly cancelled out the other. now just have to find another one to cancel the one pound fish :):):):)

xD I have stayed 'strong'!!!

However, my six year old granddaughter has just been 'treating' me to a song from her school nativity and that is now firmly stuck in my head :blink: xD

Stay strong and don't do it I was weak and clicked on the link! Result woke up at 5am singing the song! Ahhhhh

Stay strong and don't do it I was weak and clicked on the link! Result woke up at 5am singing the song! Ahhhhh

Oh no! :oxD

"Have you got room, just a little bit of room, we're looking for a place to say, have you got room, just a little bit of room......" that's it for me now! :blink:

• Like 1