Articles
About Us
Tapestry

A framework for the under threes.....

Sue R

Hi all,

Just wondering what you all think of this -

http://www.nurserywo...seryWorldUpdate

It may just be me, but I could have sworn there was something called 'Birth to Three Matters', an excellent document, that was incorporated into the Early Years Foundation Stage in 2008. I'm sure Sue uploaded all the old documentation for us when it was announced with the launch of the new EYFS in September that we should all take special care to bear the BTTM framework in mind when working with under threes......

Any one else remember?? If so - why wasn't it mentioned in the Nursery World article, or been referred to at all? Do we really need to reinvent the wheel?

I would have thought that after all your years in EY you would have realised that some people need to find reasons to justify their employment. I've never heard of Watch,maybe this is how they can get known!

Sorry, thats unkind. Having a blethering day with the council!!

Edited by Rea

I would have thought that after all your years in EY you would have realised that some people need to find reasons to justify their employment. I've never heard of Watch,maybe this is how they can get known!

Sorry, thats unkind. Having a blethering day with the council!!

I have heard of them; I also understand folk need a soapbox. However, I would have thought there were very many people that would remember BTTM - Practitioners certainly, but not least Advisors!!

I was just completely gobsmacked that no one seems to be taking issue over this convenient 'amnesia'.

Maybe it's my turn to become a political animal!! :unsure:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)