Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

continious planning

Hi Everyone,

i was on here a few months ago and i found some continious planning sheets that were really good and would like to see them and print copies to show to staff members and then all staff will get together and make new ones for our setting. Does any one know how or where i can find these?. I work in a playgroup, childrens age ranges between 2-5.

i would appreciatte any help with examples please

Lynne

I'm not sure which ones you were after but I did a search of "continuous provision" in thread titles and found quite a few. Click on the magnifier next to the search above to get the advanced options.

If you click on Resources at the top of the page and then on Resources at the top of the drop down menu, you will see that there is a page with the latest downloads, and also top downloads, which is on the left hand side. It may well be ornahayes who has added the planning you want. It not click on Enjoying and Achieving and you will find another heading 'Continuous Provision' You will be spoilt for choice.

People forget about the Resources area but it is a gold mine of wonderful things generously shared by members.

• Like 1

If you click on Resources at the top of the page and then on Resources at the top of the drop down menu, you will see that there is a page with the latest downloads, and also top downloads, which is on the left hand side. It may well be ornahayes who has added the planning you want. It not click on Enjoying and Achieving and you will find another heading 'Continuous Provision' You will be spoilt for choice.

People forget about the Resources area but it is a gold mine of wonderful things generously shared by members.

Hi i am really finding it frustrating. I have been looking for over 2 hours and i still cannot find any continious planning sheets. I have found some a few months ago and now they seem to have gone/vanished. I have done what the 2 posts have sked but think i must been brain dead, just can't find them. If possible would any body share these with me, i would like examples of all workshop areas if poss for me and staff to look at and adapt and maybe add other information. This will save me alot of searching and formats and give me great ideas of how to move forward with this.

Any help will be much appreciatted, Many thanks

Lynne

Hi i am really finding it frustrating. I have been looking for over 2 hours and i still cannot find any continious planning sheets. I have found some a few months ago and now they seem to have gone/vanished. I have done what the 2 posts have sked but think i must been brain dead, just can't find them. If possible would any body share these with me, i would like examples of all workshop areas if poss for me and staff to look at and adapt and maybe add other information. This will save me alot of searching and formats and give me great ideas of how to move forward with this.

Any help will be much appreciatted, Many thanks

Lynne

Hi Lynne and welcome to the forum! :1b

I think I might know which ones you are looking for........I can't 'do' a link :( :blink: sorry.......

But if you search they are in a thread entitled 'Continuous provision planning' thread started by dorisdarling 3rd July - the fantastic CP plans are the work of the lovely SueJ and are in post 40.......

Hope that helps :1b

I think I might know which ones you are looking for........I can't 'do' a link :( :blink: sorry.......

But if you search they are in a thread entitled 'Continuous provision planning' thread started by dorisdarling 3rd July - the fantastic CP plans are the work of the lovely SueJ and are in post 40.......

Hi

i still cant find it! i must be doing something wrong, i feel really silly. is there Anyway you could give me a step by step guide to finding this?. The thread above was useful but not quite what i was looking for, The ones i saw were colourful and had lots of words at the side to get the stuff to think, it is just what i am looking for but can't find them. I have put a search in but maybe i am locked onto one bit e.g planning section not a open forum section.

Many thanks for your kind reply

Lynne

Hi again there were two that stuck in my mind one was construction and the other was the book corner/area and they were colour coded, they looked fabulous

Edited by Lynne28

Hi Lynne - then it it definitely that thread........

Oh wish I wasn't so hopeless and could do a link.........

So - the way I found was to search - top of page - for the details as above - it was on 2nd page i think......

Edited by sunnyday

OK. Scroll up to the top of this page to the green/blue tool bar.

Read along from Title The FSF until you reach Resources and click on it. ( Before the View New Content)

A drop down menu will appear.

At the top of the menu it says Resources again so click once again.

The next page to appear has several areas to guide you and the latest downloads, so have a good look around to familiarise yourself.

On the left are some headings.

On the lower left are some quick links to the most popular downloads and you will find two there on continuous provision. Click on them to take a look.

If these are not what you want then above this area you will see various headings from the EYFS documents.

Click on Enjoy and Achieve. You will then be taken to the page with Continuous Provision which Beau has linked you to.

I hope that helps.

i do think that the one's in Post 40 on the thread Sunnyday has mentioned are likely to be the ones, as SueJ 's are colour coded. They are in a Docx document so as I am on my ipad I can't change it for you if that is what you need, but I'm sure some clever person will come along and help out.

Lynne - I've bumped the thread for you!

Should be at the top of page now! :1b

Any good?

Thankyou everyone, i had just found it but thankyou very much for all your help, will read these, they all look brilliant. if there are anymore out there please post because i am still looking for different ideas.

Many thanks to everyone. I found it on page 10 for some reason after searching for another hour. Things are so complicated and i thought i was okay with computers but very unsure now

Lynne

i do think that the one's in Post 40 on the thread Sunnyday has mentioned are likely to be the ones, as SueJ 's are colour coded. They are in a Docx document so as I am on my ipad I can't change it for you if that is what you need, but I'm sure some clever person will come along and help out.

Jacquie I have now 'bumped' the thread for Lynne............note to self I must, must learn how to 'do' a link! xD

OK. Scroll up to the top of this page to the green/blue tool bar.

Read along from Title The FSF until you reach Resources and click on it. ( Before the View New Content)

A drop down menu will appear.

At the top of the menu it says Resources again so click once again.

The next page to appear has several areas to guide you and the latest downloads, so have a good look around to familiarise yourself.

On the left are some headings.

On the lower left are some quick links to the most popular downloads and you will find two there on continuous provision. Click on them to take a look.

If these are not what you want then above this area you will see various headings from the EYFS documents.

Click on Enjoy and Achieve. You will then be taken to the page with Continuous Provision which Beau has linked you to.

I hope that helps.

Hi Lynne - then it it definitely that thread........

Oh wish I wasn't so hopeless and could do a link.........

So - the way I found was to search - top of page - for the details as above - it was on 2nd page i think......

Lynne - I've bumped the thread for you!

Should be at the top of page now! :1b

Any good?

Thankyou everyone for being great in helping me. i really appreciatte it. Any more examples out there for me to look at will be appreciatted aswell.

Once again Thankyou very much.

Probably wont find them again but i have saved them on my computer to look at later

Lynne

Lynne

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)