Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Saturday Night Supper Club

Hi, just wanted to ask for ideas on something that isn`t work related.

Has anyone any good ideas of successful dishes and games to play for a supper get together for 6 adults and 2 10 year old girls. Thanks

If it is not a posh supper you are after, I always think one pot meals are fabulous. Big hearty casserole and lovely fresh bread to dunk in the gravy, Curry and rice with popadums and chappatis (can always make a small milder one for the kids) or a big pan of Paella.

Have you looked on the cookery forum on here? Lots of lovely gorgeousness on the thread about a slow cooker!

Great idea Panders - Hoglet be prepared to lose an hour or two! ;)xD

My slow cooker has been in use today........the only thing that I like about the colder weather - eating all that yummy comfort food! :1b

Great idea Panders - Hoglet be prepared to lose an hour or two! ;)xD

My slow cooker has been in use today........the only thing that I like about the colder weather - eating all that yummy comfort food! :1b

I threw together a chicken provencal today, using a schwarz packet slow cooker mix. While out on the school run I got a text from my daughter asking what was for tea as it smelled yummy ! An hour later the first parent arrived for pick up and asked the same thing, and so did the next one!! A trip to the shops tomorrow to stock up on them....their chicken curry is also lovely.

Nona