Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Letter re 2 year check

bluestar

I'm not sure how to word my letter to the parents of our 2year olds re the 2 year check - does anyone have any ideas pls

Writing such a letter is right at the top of my 'to do' list - if I get something done I will happily share :1b

Don't hold your breath though :blink: xD

No it's alongside my parent info sheet on the EYFS, waiting to be completed ready for distribution. I have two level 3 students helping with these as part of their course "under management and policies" Less paperwork ha ha ha it is not.!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Writing such a letter is right at the top of my 'to do' list - if I get something done I will happily share :1b

Don't hold your breath though :blink: xD

I'm back! :1b

This is my first draft - if you can use it please feel free LETTER TWO CHEECK FOR FORUM.docx

CHEECK??? - Oh dear :blink: xD

Edited by sunnyday
  • Like 1

i havent done a seperate letter -the EYFS parents guide (which i dont think any of them have even looked at) contains some info regarding it -we put a letter out to all parents inviting them to the 'parents evening' -and also mentioned the 2 yr check in that.

We only have 5 under 3's - and only 2 of those were any where near able to be assesed for a 2 yr check -the others probably wont get one at all - due to very poor attendance -if they dont attend enough, i dont feel happy completing it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)