Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Observations

Can anyone help me please, with observations and next steps i am struggling to write observations i am new in the childcare field any tips or steps i can follow?

I have tried to download, but I can't open it - it goes to some strange place called Internet Explorer downloads where I have a number of other pdf's I can't open. Seems very random though. Sometimes I don't have any problems with downloads.

I have tried to download, but I can't open it - it goes to some strange place called Internet Explorer downloads where I have a number of other pdf's I can't open. Seems very random though. Sometimes I don't have any problems with downloads.

:( Sorry Panders I have no idea what to suggest.........

• Like 1

Have you got Adobe reader on your computer? If not, then you won't be able to read it as it's an adobe file.

• Like 1

We have these labels on notebooks

I want to record this because:

• It is a behaviour incident
  • I want to remember it for future study
  • It is an exciting development for this child
  • It gives me ideas for an activity for this child
  • I want to share it with someone else

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)