Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Home observations/children's interests

Guest colechin

Guest colechin

Hi,

Earlier in the year I downloaded from the site a document which I sent out to parent/carers which was split in to the 6 areas of learning, where parent/carers could fill in their child's current interests or recent achievements.

It was a lovely document which we sent out at half term and end of term. We use to get a great response back from parent/carers which the child's key worker would then build it in to their planning and also in to the child's learning journey.

My problem is, I now can not find this document on my computer, plus the 6 areas are now 7 areas and was wondering if the original owner who put this document up on the site has updated it. I have tried to look for the original document on the site, but not able to find it.

Can anyone help me please?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi colechin,

The original document was created by me!! Glad to hear it has been successful for you...... and that others like it.

I did update it for the revised framework, here is my version: All about me at home.docx

Also, here is the letter I send out with it: Letter home booklet.doc

Edited by millhill
  • Like 2

for all those that responded to the post I did - all I did was update MillHills original document - after the request at the top of the thread - it isn't mine and at the present time I don't use it in my setting - just though some clarification was needed . :1b

Thank you so much, I have been trying to get parents more involved and engaged with their childrens learning experiences and for them to share their experiences with us for ages. This document is excellent and I can not wait to 'tinker' with it very slightly and send out to our parents tomorrow.

Thank you so much for sharing this

Debbie

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)