Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

What A Week...............

and its only Wednesday!!!

How do you boost a whole staff team whose moral is rock bottom when the manager is oblivious to the situation and is blaming them for everything that goes wrong even though its out of their control?? :(

and its only Wednesday!!!

How do you boost a whole staff team whose moral is rock bottom when the manager is oblivious to the situation and is blaming them for everything that goes wrong even though its out of their control?? :(

Can the staff talk to someone who is over the manager?

There is no one over the manager :( its owner/managed......i'm deputy and have raised it with the manager and she blames the staff for the chaos.....we have another meeting today and i've spoke to the staff who will be attendning and have told them they have to be completely open and honest if its going to change!! Hopefully something will come of it. Thanks Sox I love this forum....somewhere to say what your feeling :1b

Thanks for the well wishes....i was actually really surprised i think my shock tactics by telling the manager exactly how the staff are feeling has had some impact :1b The manager never actually brought the other staff to a meeting (i don't no why) but we have got together and put actions in place to support the staff that will be reviewed every few weeks i've spoke to the staff and they are feeling much happier that the issues are being acknowledge.....so a good start!!

I'm being up beat and positive that things will move forward but i'll keep you posted. thanks again x

Thanks for the well wishes....i was actually really surprised i think my shock tactics by telling the manager exactly how the staff are feeling has had some impact :1b The manager never actually brought the other staff to a meeting (i don't no why) but we have got together and put actions in place to support the staff that will be reviewed every few weeks i've spoke to the staff and they are feeling much happier that the issues are being acknowledge.....so a good start!!

I'm being up beat and positive that things will move forward but i'll keep you posted. thanks again x

Onwards and upwards xx