Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

E-Learning

I had a go with revised eyfs and with another freebie...was it safguarding or health and safety...I can't even remember, which perhaps speaks volumes. Its certainly no worse than any other e learning, but for me, I read it, remember it for the test, then instantly forget it all. I have even managed to pass some e learning without doing any of the modules, and on one occassion thought I was doing food safety, only to print the certificate and discover that I had passed risk assessment!!!! I had clicked the wrong course without realising it! It did explain why I thought the questions were a littlke strange!(Could only happen to me, idiot that I am)

There is no substitute for face to face learning in my opinion, but if you just need to get the certificate, then ok. Perhaps Im just to old for e learning. I am like the children we teach, I need to "do" to learn, not read or hear.The courses may however be great for you, and as I said, certainly not different to many that you pay for.

I have done quite a few educare packages over the years, they are quite acceptable as a one-off for updating or introduction, but I don't rely on them for total training. I think it's necessary to do face-to-face too

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)