Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

New Sef Available?

Devondaisy

Can anyone tell me if the new style sef is available yet? And if so, how to get on to it! I have been checking regularly and can't seem to find it, but a message on a thread on here implies someone else has, and I have now read an article in NW which states: "The revised SEF is available on the Ofsted website."

Help!

27th Sept comes to mind, but don't know where I got that from!! All inspectors know it's down so don't panic and if you're really that eager the new version (according to our local authority) will enable you to cut and paste to and from Word, so you can type it up in advance x

Sooner the better for me, we moved buildings in January and have tweaked it to cover the move but am reluctant to do it all properly if I am going be changing to the new format anytime soon. Never got to do an online one last time around so our paper copy is a totally working document with scribbles and post its all over the place!! Cant wait to do complete the new one and get it online this time. How sad am I? I am aware that Ofsted online are down at some point today, I wonder if that means anything?

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)