Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Eyfs Action Plan

this could be a bit of a long shot but has anyone done an action plan on how they will introduce/roll out the new framework and or the new ofsted guidence.

we have ofsted due I thought instead of just using training note and meeting notes to evidence this it would be easier to do an action plan, I thought that someone may already have done a format that I could run with or give me some tips.

sue

This is what I've done. We started in July but I was reluctant to spend all break on work that is supposed to reduce documentation! and it was almost impossible to get all staff together for more than one meeting before we closed for summer. We are also due an inspection and I bope that this will help till we get everything done

Action plan EYFSforFSF.docx

Hope that helps

korkycat

• Like 4

This is what I've done. We started in July but I was reluctant to spend all break on work that is supposed to reduce documentation! and it was almost impossible to get all staff together for more than one meeting before we closed for summer. We are also due an inspection and I bope that this will help till we get everything done

Action plan EYFSforFSF.docx

Hope that helps

korkycat

Thanks for sharing! :1b

thanks very much that is just what I am looking for. I am still on sick leave undergoing chemo so have only had the odd meeting with all staff since May they have had seperate ones so all the stuff minutes etc are a bit jumbled putting the info together like this is just what I had in mind.

thanks again Sue

thanks for your good wishes I am doing as fine as u can be on chemo. Just really tired and have got straw for brains that is why I am scouting for help. I have my 4th chemo on Thursday then 2 more after that followed by 3 weeks of radiotherapy hopefully all will be well then back to work before xmas fingers crossed.

thanks for your help

sue xxxx

thanks for your good wishes I am doing as fine as u can be on chemo. Just really tired and have got straw for brains that is why I am scouting for help. I have my 4th chemo on Thursday then 2 more after that followed by 3 weeks of radiotherapy hopefully all will be well then back to work before xmas fingers crossed.

thanks for your help

sue xxxx

Sending you my very best wishes.......x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)