Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Peg Labels

I find its easier to make my own on publisher. I have their name along with a picture which starts with the same initial sound of their name, this picture also goes on their drawer labels. I find it really helps the children to recognise the inital sounds of words and helps with early reading skills.

• Like 1

I find its easier to make my own on publisher. I have their name along with a picture which starts with the same initial sound of their name, this picture also goes on their drawer labels. I find it really helps the children to recognise the inital sounds of words and helps with early reading skills.

We do the same

• Like 1

I actually make my own too - just set up a table in Word. Previously I've searched clipart for pictures of our class animal so that every child has a different one. This year I've got just plain labels which will do for the first few days then I've got the template with a space where I'll put a picture that the children choose - I'm planning to do it as part of some chats about what their interests are. Will also be using it as a bit of an assessment to see how familiar they are with ICT.

Swilde1977 Thanks so much for that link to rainbow resources, its a really nice site. :1b

Yes-not so many resources but you get to print them out without someone elses logo on like sparklebox or twinkl-although I have used these for signs in my room

I hope this has attached, we use them for self registration and for pegs. They may even have come from someone on this site.

This is actually a Sparklebox resource - there's a copyright statement at the bottom of the page. I'm going to make your post temporarily invisible and check with my fellow moderators whether we can make this available from the website. Ordinarily we are not able to share material that is the copyright of a third party on here, but I know that the Sparklebox made their resources free and so this might have a bearing on whether we can do this now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)