Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Mtp - On The Right Lines....?

Ok so a beautiful day has passed me by while I have tried to get my head around planning! From research and reading it would seem planning for the specific experiences is key as they will strengthen the prime areas which should come naturally into any activity you do.

So my medium term plan blank rough draft looks like this, I have deliberately kept it simple as my EYA is all about keeping paperwork to bare minmum but your opinions are very welcome! I think it could be workable.... famous last words?! :)

Medium Term.doc

Ok so a beautiful day has passed me by while I have tried to get my head around planning! From research and reading it would seem planning for the specific experiences is key as they will strengthen the prime areas which should come naturally into any activity you do.

So my medium term plan blank rough draft looks like this, I have deliberately kept it simple as my EYA is all about keeping paperwork to bare minmum but your opinions are very welcome! I think it could be workable.... famous last words?! :)

Medium Term.doc

That's great! I am totally with you re the simpler the better and I love this form so will be using it in my own way - Thank you! :D

Thanks for sharing, I downloaded just to have a look, am always looking at other peoples planning formats as I am constantly questioning our planning. as I know everyone else on here does as well. It would be so much easier if there was just one format and all early years providers had to use it!!!

• Like 4

I agree-the simpler the better. I come across so many different formats of MTP, often pages and pages worth and question are these looked at? Once I have completed my MTP I will post on here-I have done one in the form of a topic web-one page for the DM statements I will be covering and one with possible activities for the term (my last school did this right the way from N to Year 6 as we had cross curricular planning according to the old FS areas of learning)

I agree-the simpler the better. I come across so many different formats of MTP, often pages and pages worth and question are these looked at? Once I have completed my MTP I will post on here-I have done one in the form of a topic web-one page for the DM statements I will be covering and one with possible activities for the term (my last school did this right the way from N to Year 6 as we had cross curricular planning according to the old FS areas of learning)

This sounds really interesting. Would love to see it when you have done it!!

This sounds really interesting. Would love to see it when you have done it!!

Will definitely share once complete. When I have done all my masters for everything-trackers, MTP, STP, enhancements etc I will start a new thread and share the lot because so many people on her have helped me-so look out for it!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)