Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

How Long Do I Need To Keep Old Records And Contracts

Hi there I was wondering if anyone knows how long I need to keep paperwork for, I now realise that I need to keep accident forms untill child is 21 and public liability for 71 years ? anything else ?

The PLA sent me this to help us with winding up the preschool. We are going to have to use the required lengths of time rather than the recommended as we simply don't have the space to store everything otherwise. They also said that we could keep things on an electronic format so long as everything was clear and legible.

Retention Periods for Records July 10.pdf

Wow! 75 years - I must check ours although I know we don't have them going back far enough to start shredding them. The PLA sent me this document only in the last 6 months so it would be helpful if they updated that along with their insurance certificates.

i must remember to buy a new house just to store all the information when i eventually close the nursery !

Tell me about it!!!

One of my sons looking round my office - now for office please read general dumping place - "Mum d'you really need to keep all this ****"

Me - "well. yes apparently I do and guess what, I will be leaving it all to you"!!! xD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)