Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Tumble Tots

Hi All

We are looking at buying a tumble tots CD from amazon. There are 3 to choose from.

Has anyone ever used these and recommend which one we should buy first?

We don't want to waste money on buying all of them if they are not what we need.

Thanks

On the Sticky Kids website you used to be able to listen to parts of the tracks to see if you liked them. We have 2 or 3 CDs. We "burnt" new CD's from them, customising and using the songs we liked, making routines to last for just 5 mins or 10 mins some of our children used to find the routines a little too much or too long, so that's why we made up our own.

• Like 1

We have Warm Up and Workout and Learn ABC, although the latter I am not that keen on I'm afraid, well not for pre-schoolers anyway. The Warm up is probably the one we have used the most, as mentioned in a previous post, we burn new cds because the whole sticky kids routine is too long for our little ones, they can get tired out or disinterested and so we made several cds instead, all starting with the same kind of warm up part, followed by a few exercises, finishing with Wind the Bobbin Up! It works well for us and we gradually build up their stamina and "staying power" after a few weeks.

• Like 1

We have tumble tots and sticky kids and without doubt i personally enjoy sticky kids (warm up time) the best...........and so do the children ! lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)