Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Dee Hayday And Holidays

Steve

Hi all -

Just to put you in the summer holiday spirit, Dee tells us what she enjoys about the Foundation Stage practitioner's summer holiday! You can find it here.

35837[/snapback]

Thank you really enjoyed that and yes right about the six weeks actually only becoming 2 weeks!that is for the boss! :) I remember as a playworker it was different! Even when on hoilday i find myself scoring charity shops for toys for story sacks or story books etc As my children are at an age when they no longer want to holiday with their mum and my husband very busy on the farm there is just my sister and I going to a family caravan in pembroke this year she cares for the elderly so whenever we go to public places we try and steer away from old and young however last time we went away together a dear old lady collapsed at her feet and I was left holding a baby and a screaming toddler while the poor daughter of this lady helped my sister give her first aid!!!! :D

:oxD:(

I have just read that out to my mum and we both laughed alot!!! It is so true, only the other day I was in a Department Store when I overheard a mum trying to untangle her small son from the middle of a clothes rail.

Excellent. I enjoyed reading that and it is so true. :D

I am already thinking - I am now into my third week!! :o Time is passing too quickly. We broke up on July 15 and go back 6 Sept - so 7 weeks hols for us - but I wish it would slow down a bit!!

Sue J

That is so true. My youngest son was once found by the staff in Sainsbury's, lying at the back on the bread shelf. Everywhere I go now I seem to have a self satisfied grin on my face when I see/hear children, and the supermarket is a great place to observe. No longer my problem, phew! :D:D

I normally do my shopping on the internet, but now off to Sainsbury's to have a look. :o

Thanks Dee, very funny.

Peggy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)