Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Tracking Children's Progress

Hello!

Working with children with a range of sen I'm anxious that we track all those wonderful small steps of progress that they make. Does anyone have any tracking tools they find useful?

Have you looked at the Early Support materials - their developmental journals for children with SEN and their other SEN information is invaluable - unfortunately as with everything else these days you have to download it. The link is here

http://www.education.gov.uk/childrenandyoungpeople/sen/earlysupport/resources/b0067411/the-early-support-developmental-journals/

• Like 1

You might also like to look at the Early Support drop down boxes on the EYFS CD we use theses for our younger children . Our AreaSenco give us a sheet with them all on but a staff member has made our own up which are less confusing. I will see if she will let me add to the resources on here. Might be useful to others.

Smiles

A big welcome to you hermaness! I look forward to hearing from you in the future. I'm glad you are finding things to help you - we're a gentle, friendly lot, so don't be shy about asking, or about helping someone else!

Hi Hermaness

You could look at our own programme PRAMS as you can use the broader range to make assessments or turn on the tool that allows you to show emerging, secure or developing assessments to show little increments.

To find out more see here

If you wanted to ask any specific questions about PRAMS you can do that here

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)