Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Dummy Policy

oh my i must be tired... i read this completely the wrong way...i thought you meant a 'dummy policy' as in a blank one to fill out . I thought you were saying this with your tongue firmly in your cheek suer...with this is mind i thought rachel was then talking about the parents!!!....makes for interesting reading then!!!

• Like 3

oh my i must be tired... i read this completely the wrong way...i thought you meant a 'dummy policy' as in a blank one to fill out . I thought you were saying this with your tongue firmly in your cheek suer...with this is mind i thought rachel was then talking about the parents!!!....makes for interesting reading then!!!

:blink: :DxD :lol: xD

(we don't have one either!)

• Like 1

Nor us, going to need a policy for breathing at this rate! Think it is just something to stick as a note in your welcome pack rather than as a policy in it's own right.

yes kqm advisor..... dont want one, we deal with issues and support parents as when issues arise, just another policy cluttering my already bulging folder and another yet to review.

she said it will make sure everyone knows where they are. I have a little bit about dummies in my welcome pack, so think its fine

now thanks to you lovely people i now wont have one,

finleysmaid i would have read this and thought 'dummy' policy.... so no worries

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)