Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Entertainer Wanted - N19

Dear All,

I am having a 10th birthday party for my nursery in June and looking for a children's entertainer to run a magic show, disco, balloon modeling etc. I usually use Mr Marvel but I have left it too late and he is already fully booked.

If anyone can recommend a company that would be great.

Thanks

:rolleyes:

Mumsnet

Oh now I'm going to have to see if I can find you on that site - they can be really mean there, not friendly like us lot!!!!

Sorry............ back to question. Well we have had Mr Marvel too... so must be in same-ish area. We've also had an 'Aunty Julie' she was from Watford - she was quite good. Haven't got her details though.

Oh now I'm going to have to see if I can find you on that site - they can be really mean there, not friendly like us lot!!!!

I rarely go over there - but usually when Upsy Daisy highlights my attention to something that she knows will make my blood boil! I can't even remember my username, but I'm not usually that inventive! My twittername is just a reverse of my FSF name, for instance! :P

there is a lso a chap called Dave Hickory ( don't have his card right now, but you can find him on fb), based in Bath..........................brilliant wil the children, does balloon stuff, some magic, etc.................does children's disco's; adults too...........I know he travels around, so might be very happy to come to you?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)