Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Help Lost My Contents!

finleysmaid

Some one else had this problem a week or so ago - not sure what the answer was (If I was clever I would provide a link!! :D )

I used to get 'no new content found' and that was because I'd somehow changed the 'side section' options (left hand side).

xxx

where you lick to view new posts - the page it takes you onto where you see the message - sorry no contents to view - or whatever it says - on the left hand side is a column for you to personalise about topics etc. If you scroll down and get to 'other' make sure the box that says forums that i follow is unchecked.......... :D

Hi yes, it was me that had that problem last week and continue to do so, I even get the whoops message when I try to get to index page. Steve seemed to think it could be something to do with Internet Explorer and suggested I might try a different thingy, as yet I haven't tho. Very frustrating!!!!!

where you lick to view new posts - the page it takes you onto where you see the message - sorry no contents to view - or whatever it says - on the left hand side is a column for you to personalise about topics etc. If you scroll down and get to 'other' make sure the box that says forums that i follow is unchecked.......... :D

oh noo i dont have a column(also i tend not to lick posts....tend to find you get splinters in your tongue :oxD )

• Like 1

well morning ladies...i am still struggling to get on here...also wierd thing happened this morning i thought i would send a message to the admin people and i copied and pasted the email address ...only problem was it reversed itself so this is what i got ..........ofni.egats-noitadnuof@nimda how strange is that???????

Have you tried accessing it on a different computor, or mobile phone? Just want to add my screen just went funny (using a different computor as it happens :);)) and the fonts gone all strange....... interesting to see if this posts normally or not. xxx

Posted fine!!!

Edited by louby loo

• 3 weeks later...

This is happening to me now too. I haven't changed anything at all but since yesterday afternoon every time I click on 'New Content' I get a 'Page not found' error message. It's driving me up the wall - and I know there are new posts to read...

Any clues?

H