Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Help, Can't View New Content

Panders

Obviously done something wrong - all day every time I go to view new content get the reply Oops can't take you to that page, how embarrassing!

Anyone help me out there?

Oh I'm telling - you've broken the forum :ph34r:xD

Have you tried 'signing out' and then 'signing back in'?

Actually why on earth am I trying to give tech advice - feel free to ignore - probably safest!

Edited by sunnyday

Hi Cait, do you mean have I shut down lappie and started it up again. Don't know about boxes - shortly after I came on this morning started to get this message about not being able to find the file and oops etc. very annoying because it is my habit to log on and just click view new content. So finding other ways and means of doing that is a pain in the neck.

Oh I'm telling - you've broken the forum :ph34r:xD

Have you tried 'signing out' and then 'signing back in'?

Actually why on earth am I trying to give tech advice - feel free to ignore - probably safest!

Dear Techni support, Have logged out and back in, afraid your strategy not working!

have turned lappie off and on again, made no difference. Even from homepage I get the same flipping message if I opt for Index. Cait I can't even get to a page where I can tick any boxes to filter what I view.

Well I've got a right know it all here - will I ask him for you? xD

This is very odd. I have come onto the main computer and this is working fine, so must have done something on the laptop to offend it - (not with the steamer I might add) Could I have hit something while looking at some blogs this morning? Sunnyday, any technical help from your knowitall would be much appreciated

You haven't inadvertently steam cleaned your laptop in your enthusiasm for your new toy have you?! :huh: :blink: :o

This reminds me of a text joke I received this week.....

Wife: Windows frozen at home

Husband: try de-icer or a kettle of boiling water

Wife: laptop doesn't work at all now!

;) Nona