Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Nursery Prospectus

Hello all

I am just about to update our prospectus and wanted to really give it a good old make-over. I wondered if any of you know of a really fab one that you either use or have seen. I am tired of the same old clip art being used and wanted it too look fun and funky! Is that possible with a prospectus I wonder? Any ideas would be gratefully received.

Hi apple - just wondered if now is quite the right time to do this........I'm thinking about the new EYFS - would be a shame to do it now and then have to 're-do'..........it's a job that I thought I would tackle over the summer break :1b

Hi Sunnyday

do you know something I don't... is there to be more from the revised one out last Wednesday? It was with this in mind that I thought now would be the time to tackle it. We need something for the July Inductions anyway and I wanted to revamp it in time for then. Are you saying that there will be further changes to the revised EYFS? I thought this one is 'the one'? please enlighten

Hi Sunnyday

do you know something I don't... is there to be more from the revised one out last Wednesday? It was with this in mind that I thought now would be the time to tackle it. We need something for the July Inductions anyway and I wanted to revamp it in time for then. Are you saying that there will be further changes to the revised EYFS? I thought this one is 'the one'? please enlighten

Oh bless - no I don't know anything more than you! You are obviously far more organised than me and have already got your head round the changes! :1b I was just thinking that I wouldn't change too much until I have to! :1b

phew... stand down! thanks for that Sunnyday - I am booked on a couple of training days so hopefully will be getting more info to support a revamp. I really should be winding down over the hols but as the new document came out just as we were breaking up I feel at the moment I am in the zone and want to crack on while I still have a bit of steam and motivation- once I down tools I know I won't touch a thing until the Sunday evening before we go back ;)

• Like 1