Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Payroll

Happy Monday!

Just wondering who sorts out your payroll.

I am the Finanaical Administrator of a small pre-school and I sort the payroll every month, including my own wages, all tax/Ins. The treasurer then pays the money into the employees bank accounts.

Do you out source the payroll or if you have a committee, does the Treasurer do this or oversee it?

Thanks again

This has been discussed many times on the Forum, if you do a search (the box is in the top right hand corner of the screen) you'll find lots of threads, some explaining how they manage it themselves in-house with the use of software, and others who use an outside agency.

Good luck!

I found a company online called Paybureau and they are brilliant. The staff now have proper wage slips and they only charge me £16 for 8 wage slips plus they do all the paperwork with inland revenue etc. I only have to do the payments which I do on Sanding Order as they don't change each week. If they do overtime I just tell them how many hours and it has taken away a great pressure

we employ a book keeper for a few hours per week to sort out the budget, fees etc - she also sorts the payroll each month - it may mean that that week she works a bit more but everything is sorted by her with regards to finances. she will ask the committee if she needs an extra hour or so especially at the end of the tax year and to complete the charity paperwork etc., x

we employ a book keeper for a few hours per week to sort out the budget, fees etc - she also sorts the payroll each month - it may mean that that week she works a bit more but everything is sorted by her with regards to finances. she will ask the committee if she needs an extra hour or so especially at the end of the tax year and to complete the charity paperwork etc., x

Blondie - Your book keeper then if i am correct has to then work out her own wages and then all wages are authorised by the committee?

Many thanks for your all your replies, appreciate all your help :0)