Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Snow!

Panders

lets gooooooooooooooooooooooooo .........................................

How could you miss me :oxD:( I put my dread of snow aside, not one to miss a good night and rushed like mad and just got there and you whizzed by covering me almost completely xD :rolleyes: :unsure: ;):ph34r:

I know my all in one suit is white but I was wearing :( to prevent snow blindness and I did have a flourescent sticker on :wacko:

Never mind I have convinced a nearby cow in a field that he is actually a horse so I am on the way........... :(

Edited by Gezabel

oh my im sooooo sorry :o we had a bit of a tipple before we left - just to keep us warm, :( but are now stuck in sludge so you should soon catch us up....... xD

You and your tipples! :( You'll not be wanting the hot chocolate with cinnamon and marshmallows then?!

oh my im sooooo sorry :o we had a bit of a tipple before we left - just to keep us warm, :( but are now stuck in sludge so you should soon catch us up....... xD

That's OK and of course I should have remembered you tendency to tipple :wacko:

Luckily I had the forethought to bring the sludge buster with me so just hang on there I will be with you verrrrrrrrrrry sooooon :(

Please save some marshmallows for meeeeeeee. I am a good girl and haven't tippled at all :(

Have to confess... no carrots left for snowman noses - I forgot what we were doing and made carrot and orange soup with them instead. :o

Was thinking we could use marshmallows instead but of course I'll save some of them for you Gezabel!

Edited by HelenD26

Has been fun catching up with this thread, but I've been away this weekend at a gig in Manchester.

Left home at about 10.30 on Saturday morning, went to collect a friend who lives in Welwyn Garden City who had thoughtfully organised a really good snowstorm contingency pack. Drove up to Manchester, and dead on two o'clock it started to snow and by the time we got to our hotel (Media City in Salford) it had settled and was quite deep.

The people we were going to see had been in Newcastle the night before, and got caught on the M62 in a blizzard. At times the boys had to get out of the van and push it out of the drifts, so they were more than a little stressed when they finally arrived about three hours late! There was a club night going on in the venue so the gig had to finish promptly at 11 to let the next lot of customers in. So the acts all did an impromptu gig in a nearby car park. I must say that was a first for me!

On Sunday morning I was feeling a bit indelicate :o , so my friend drove us back to Welwyn Garden City only to find that his car was snowed in. So we all went off to London for an acoustic music night. The roads were all very clear, temperature hadn't got significantly colder and we had a very clear run - even more so when we left at about 11.45.

So the snow didn't slow us down at all - the most difficult part was parking the car on my drive!

Has been fun catching up with this thread, but I've been away this weekend at a gig in Manchester.

Left home at about 10.30 on Saturday morning, went to collect a friend who lives in Welwyn Garden City who had thoughtfully organised a really good snowstorm contingency pack. Drove up to Manchester, and dead on two o'clock it started to snow and by the time we got to our hotel (Media City in Salford) it had settled and was quite deep.

The people we were going to see had been in Newcastle the night before, and got caught on the M62 in a blizzard. At times the boys had to get out of the van and push it out of the drifts, so they were more than a little stressed when they finally arrived about three hours late! There was a club night going on in the venue so the gig had to finish promptly at 11 to let the next lot of customers in. So the acts all did an impromptu gig in a nearby car park. I must say that was a first for me!

On Sunday morning I was feeling a bit indelicate xD , so my friend drove us back to Welwyn Garden City only to find that his car was snowed in. So we all went off to London for an acoustic music night. The roads were all very clear, temperature hadn't got significantly colder and we had a very clear run - even more so when we left at about 11.45.

So the snow didn't slow us down at all - the most difficult part was parking the car on my drive!

Ah - that explains it - we couldn't work out why you didn't show up at Helens last night! :o