Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

One Born Every Minute.

HoneyPancakes

The woman who said 'I hope it's not anther girl' seems to have sparked some anger amongst my preschool parents - if the chat on facebook last night is anything to go on! But wasn't that water birth speedy at the end!

• 2 weeks later...

I couldn't watch it in real time and had to fast forward when the baby was stuck. Some of the midwives looked pretty scared too. So glad everything was ok in the end. One thing it proved is that I could never, ever be a midwife (I would have been crying with the mum and been of no use to anyone)!! x

wasn't dad wonderful!!! so reassuring with no sign of panic in his voice. I wished they'd have said baby was developing normally it was implied but never said.

on another point did any one see protecting the children this week?

wasn't dad wonderful!!! so reassuring with no sign of panic in his voice. I wished they'd have said baby was developing normally it was implied but never said.

on another point did any one see protecting the children this week?

Yes did watch protecting children, there is another thread with that somewhere - I just keep thinking what a shame, what a waste, all the effort everyone went to, including the mum and then for it to end that way was very sad. No wonder the Social Worker needed time off after that case.

I watched it too, the atmosphere in the delivery room went really tense didn't it and the nurse was looking at the clock, presumably to check how long baby was in that position surely the 3 minute time is critical with lack of oxygen?

I would have liked an update how the baby was developing, couldn't help worrying that she had suffered lack of oxygen...