Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Good Luck!

Just wanted to wish good luck to anyone else who will be doing an OU exam tomorrow. Try to get lots of sleep tonight and remember you have worked hard...you do know your stuff and you will be OK!

I hate exams, and always pick my courses accordingly!!

So did I when I studied with the OU but alas couldn't get all the way to BA Hons without at least one exam.

I did the KE312 exam and passed and believe me if I can do it then anyone can!

To all those sitting exams tomorrow good luck from me and remember the assignments you write are not expected to be the same level as your TMAs.

The best bit of advice I was given was to write down any key points/theorists you want to remember BEFORE you turn the exam paper over. I spent 10 mins doing this and it was excellent advice and served me well! My mind went blank when I turned the exam paper over and without my 'bank of information' I am not sure I would have done as well as I did.

So did I when I studied with the OU but alas couldn't get all the way to BA Hons without at least one exam.

I did the KE312 exam and passed and believe me if I can do it then anyone can!

To all those sitting exams tomorrow good luck from me and remember the assignments you write are not expected to be the same level as your TMAs.

The best bit of advice I was given was to write down any key points/theorists you want to remember BEFORE you turn the exam paper over. I spent 10 mins doing this and it was excellent advice and served me well! My mind went blank when I turned the exam paper over and without my 'bank of information' I am not sure I would have done as well as I did.

That is a fantastic tip thank you!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)