Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

New Start!

Some of you might have noticed I've been a bit "absent" the last few months, and some certainly know that I lost my beloved EYP job in our preschool at the end of March due to budget cuts. Well I'm pleased to say I'll probably be back with lots more questions in the next few months as I've just been accepted on an early years PGCE. After so many months of not knowing what I was doing with my life I'm so pleased to have a focus again, and especially pleased that I ignored some well meant advice and went for early years again rather than a general primary. At the interview it all just felt so "right" - almost not like I was being interviewed at all!

Thank you for the lovely message you sent earlier in the year (you know who you are) and I hope I can keep up with my new workload and the posts on here :o

Many many congratulations, holly! You'll be taking so much knowledge into your PGCE and I know you will be a brilliant early years teacher. Well done to you for going with your heart and holding out for what you wanted!

I look forward to sharing your journey with you!

Thanks everyone. Was very stressed about the interview but it went so well it didn't even feel like I was being interviewed. More like a frank exchange of views such as we have on here!

If only I could say the same for the student finance forms I'm trying to complete now - I would have thought they would make it easy for students to apply for loans from them, not try to put them off ever bothering :o